Rihanna‘s Savage X Fenty fashion show was the hottest show of New York Fashion Week and we’re bringing you the highlights from inside!
The show took place on Tuesday night (September 10) at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
The full show will be available to watch on Amazon Prime Video on September 20 and until then, only a few select photos from the show have been made available. Attendees weren’t allowed to have phones or cameras out, so no one was able to capture content to post online.
Rihanna presented her fashion brand’s Fall/Winter 2019 collection at the show and it was a star-studded affair. The singer kicked the night off with a dance number surrounded by dancers all dressed in Savage X Fenty styles.
Here are some of the performance highlights:
- Gigi Hadid opened the show with the first walk.
- Cara Delevingne, 21 Savage, Joan Smalls, and Laverne Cox debuted styles as Big Sean and A$AP Ferg performed a medley of “Clique” and “Bezerk.”
- Migos performed “Pure Water” with Normani, Aquaria, Paloma Elsesser and Christian Combs leading a group in a performance piece.
- Halsey debuted her new song “Graveyard,” which won’t be released until Friday.
- Bella Hadid, Alek Wek and Slick Woods led models in a walk following which DJ Khaled, Fat Joe, Fabolous, and Tierra Whack performed a mashup of “All I Do is Win,” “All The Way Up,” “You Be Killin’ Em,” and “Clones.”
- The show ended with a finale that featured all of the show’s models and dancers dressed in Carnival themed headpieces.
Make sure to see photos from the red carpet in all of our posts:
FYI: Rihanna is wearing an Alexandre Vauthier dress on the carpet.
JJ Links Around The Web
- Alyssa Milano sat down with Texas Senator Ted Cruz to talk gun reform – TMZ
- Get the scoop on Joe Keery‘s new role – Just Jared Jr
- Sharon Osbourne debuts her new, post-op face! – TooFab
- Ashley Benson revealed the baby gift she plans on buying for Shay Mitchell – Just Jared Jr
Shay Mitchell is getting closer and closer to becoming a mom and she’s already glowing! The…
Kaitlyn Dever sits next to fellow actress Lucy Hale while watching the Oscar de la Renta fashion…
Ashley Benson strikes a pose on the black carpet as she arrives at the Savage X Fenty fashion show…
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »